Sunday, December 7, 2008

So..

Just the other day I had a few different things in my mind to blog about and now...nothing. Can't remember a thing.


Friday, the hubster and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Wow, it seems like just yesterday we were walking down the aisle. I love him more and more each day & I'm so lucky to be his wife.He is truly my best friend and such a wonderful daddy to our boys! I'm blessed with the most wonderful boys in my life.

Wednesday, the oldest and I are looking forward to going to Bryson City & riding the Polar Express in our pj's. Him, not me. :)

I'm in Christmas shopping heck...I'm stuck on a few more gifts and don't have a clue to what to get some people.

I do love the Christmas Season, just minus a few difficult people to buy for. The bestest and I are planning on taking our three little ones to Bristol Motor Speedway for the Lights they have their and maybe even some dinner out with our little men!



I'm currently doing an interim kinda thing for a 3rd grade class &I love it!!! I'm really contemplating on going on for my Teaching certificate.I'm leaning towards it majorly.

No comments: