Monday, September 22, 2008

Just another Manic Monday

Well its Monday. I swear the weekend flies by faster each week. It sucks. I love the weekends especially during Fall. Friday night football, leaves changing colors, the spell of Apple and Pumpkin..yumm..

Which reminds me, I need to head up to the farmers market and grab some pumpkins for the boys and some apples. A yummy apple crisp sounds amazing.

Lots of things going on this week, J is going on his hunting trip, I'm adding another day to my work schedule at school,a *huge* Uppercase Living party at another local elementary school Tuesday afternoon.

And someone has a birthday coming up at the first of the month. YAY ME! lol. So exciting. I was hoping to find some great concert tickets but so far they are all pretty crappy. I guess the summer tours are winding down.

No comments: