Saturday, September 27, 2008

RUN dont walk to Goody's

If you have a goody's store near you, you need to check out the Ashley Judd collection. Not only are the clothes really cute but the sizes are all screwed up. I normally wear a 10 (yeah, I just told my size to the world. UGH) but can wear size 6's in Ashley Judd's clothes! Heckyeah!! now if just everyone knew they were size 6's. (oh wait, now they do!)

Anyways, way to make a girl feel good!!

Went shopping with my mom, sis and grandmother today! Got lots of Birthday loot! And miraclously shrank to a 6. Yeah, I just cant get over that!! Woohoo!!

J didnt do too great on his hunting trip, the weather didnt hold out. Though he's got his eyes on an 8-point on our property. Hopefully it will be his this week sometime!

Boys had a great week. B dressed up as Johnny Appleseed for Johnny's Birthday friday. C was his usual funny self.

I did some subbing this week along with working my normal schedule. I had 1st grade Friday & I loved it! I'm really pondering going on farther in school. We will see..let me get through this next year.

No comments: