Friday, June 26, 2009

Guess who's back...back again...Steph is back!

Sorry its been a while!

We have moved into a new house, so I've been MIA for a bit.It has taken me a while to get everything the way I want it. I still havent gotten the boys room quite finished, but I cant find the bedspreads I want. I want a certain color plaid. Oh well, one day I will find the perfect one!

J has been working awful hours lately. Though I'm very thankful for all the overtime he is getting..especially with me not working but I miss him! Hopefully after the 4th things will slow back down.


Today, I made two trips to the Greenhouse and got a ton of flowers & re did the terrible flower bed in front of the house. I will try to take pictures when they start blooming and we get a load of mulch.

I'm starting a new bible study at church Sunday evening & I'm very excited about that. I need to come out of my shell, and our church is so huge I've been a bit shy..but its time!

No comments: