Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolutions.

I havent posted mine yet! I feel like such a slacker, since every other blog I read has. Oh well, I havet had much time lately.

1. Stay ahead with my homework. I always wait until the very last minute to get an assignment done and I hate that!! I have got to do better...starting Thursday!

2. Run at least twice a week. I miss running, even though I'm not planning any 5k's or anything like that right now, I just miss that alone time and time to clear my head! Running also makes me skinny..haha!

3. Do a daily devotion again. I have gotten so out of schedule with life & this is most missed.

4. Eat dinner out less. So far this one is the hardest one! I just hate cooking anymore. It's awful. I'm out of inspiration and ideas of new things for dinner. I need some ideas. Send me your favorite recipes!!


*Well, today was the first day back & boy was it a rough one! Lots going on and major stuff coming up...so send some prayers my way!*

No comments: