Sunday, October 5, 2008

So, I havent posted in a bit

Lots of things going on.

J broke his arm and sprained his other wrist. Fun. He wrecked a 4-wheeler. Last Sunday to be exact.

Had another UL Open House, with a few more hopefully on the horizon. Thank goodness too. I cant wait to see these hospital bills and of course Christmas is coming.

I have no clue what on earth to get my kids for Christmas. They havent mentioned anything really & I just dont have any good ideas. B has mentioned a Nintendo DS but I'm not sure if we will get that for his birthday instead. His b-day is in a bit more than a month.

Oh well, a friend I work with was telling me about this awesome consignment shop in A-ville. I'm dying to check it out.

Friday is a teacher workday..not sure if I have to work or not. May work for the padre instead.

I've got lots going on with school & not really in the mood to do it. Yeah, that sucks. Hoping tomorrow is a better day to work on it and I have a more positive outlook.



Got a PTO meeting tomorrow. I really wish we could get this playround equipment deal done. I cant find something that fits our price range and all that jazz. Hopefully something will work out for us.

No comments: