Monday, January 26, 2009

Just another Manic Monday..

Rascal Flatts was amazing!! Such great performers! Now Jessica Simpson, was alright.

The rest of the weekend has been pretty uneventful. Saturday did homework, grocery shopping, visited with brother in law, girlfriend and her little girl. Saturday night fixed Mexican and had some drinks with Jason & Josey. Love these two, such fun friends!

Sunday I did homework the entire day.UGH! My wonderful husband cleaned up the house and kept the kids out of my hair. He is wonderful wonderful wonderful & I couldnt do it without him.

I'm very overwhelmed right now with school, work, and life in general. I have a bad habit of putting off my homework until the weekend & it creates more stress for all of us. I've got to do better and have already started tonight.

1 comment:

Hopsy said...

I just noticed you are a new follower of my blog, thank you! I have seen Rascal Flatts twice in concert and they are wonderful! I also saw Jessica at the TX this fall and she was interesting. Where in NC do you live? I used to work in Tuxedo, NC!!