Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow Day...well, whats left that is.

It's been a nice week so far. Monday was MLK day, tuesday a snow day!!! and today is a teacher workday!

I will be back at the daily grind tomorrow. Then Friday is Rascal Flatts & Jessica Simpson concert. I have a feeling, i will either hate or love her. It's kinda up for debate. Though R.Flatts supposedly puts on a great show, so I'm sure that will be well worth it.

I've got lots of things on my to-do list for this month & I'm sure it will be another crazy one. Spring will then bring baseball,baseball and more baseball. Lil one will be playing t-ball & the big one baseball. Should be lots of fun & crazy scheduling, as in true Effler fashion!

School girls are having a indoor- yard sale in two weeks & I can't wait to get rid of a lot of stuff. Hopefully make some money too, as I've seen loads of new clothes I NEED!!! Yeah, need.

No comments: