Friday, January 2, 2009

Out with the old...in with the new!!

So, since all the other blogs are discussing their Resolutions, I thought I'd do the same...

My resolutions are to eat healthier, remember my vitamins and exercise daily. So far pretty good. I did have a tiny slice of carrot cake but thats about it. I have low iron and should have been taking vitamins more before now but I've been slack.

I went shopping right before Christmas and was able to fit into a size 8 American Eagle pants and now I'm on a mission to be a tee total size 8. I'm a 10 now & would love to be a single digit again.

I need to quit snacking as much & thats hard with trying to pull late night study times and everything but I hope to change that when school starts next week.

I'm dreading going back to work and school starting back, I know its going to be spring before long and the boys will be playing baseball and more hectic times ahead. I'm also taking a full course load and so that will be interesting.

No comments: