Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun with Four

Yeah, I'm procrastionating. LOL

. A) Four places that I go to over and over:
1. Work/School for the kids
2. Post Office
3. Grocery Store
4. Bank

B) Four people who email me regularly:
1. My mother in law
2. PTO Girls
3. My Dad
4. Facebook

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. La Paz
2. Firehouse Subs
3. Zaxby's
4. Outback

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
I have a hard time with this question. Even though I have my problems, I'd still rather be nowhere but here. Warm and safe in my own home with my two beautiful and healthy children. But somewhere warm and tropical sounds fantastic too!

E) Four wishes I want granted:
1. School to be over and be a teacher
2. All debt paid off!!!!! And a little extra for fun would be nice, too.
3. A big nice vacation for all my family
4. To live happily ever after

F) Four TV shows I watch:
1. Tori & Dean
2. John & Kate plus 8
3. CSI: Las Vegas (dont care for the other ones)
4. Guiding Light

No comments: