Friday, October 10, 2008

Uppercase Living SOS..lol

I've been thinking, I'm going to get started trying to recruit someone to join Uppercase Living and help me out. Of course they will make there own comission (25%) like I do, but I will help out with the initial start-up kit cost. It's 169(for the large) and I think I will give them a $50 credit towards it. I'm being swamped with parties and with my school load getting larger, I need help! Majorly!

I'm loving Uppercase Living and everything that goes along with it, but right now I've got so much on my plate. By no means does this mean I dont want bookings, just I need an assistant to help out some!

I've had 3 parties in the last week and a couple of days. So its something that could be HUGE if I had more time to spend on it.

If you think you might be interested or know someone who would, shoot me a e-mail or a comment.

All it takes is someone who loves to decorate & all that and doesnt mind talking to a group of people ( around 15 at a time).

No comments: