Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Okay, now for a serious post.

Let me just say I'm so thankful for what this year has brought me. I truly have felt so blessed in the past year. I've joined a great group at work and been brought to many new friends. I love them all and I'm thankful for each of them. This time last year things were so rocky- I had just given my two-week notice at my job and that was so tough. It was due to some unfortunate events and I really had to reach down deep to make that decision. And, I'm so thankful I did.

I love love love working at the school. I love being in school myself. I love the PTO. I love Uppercase Living. I love my life so much. I have the greatest husband, family, and kids. I know I wouldnt have been blessed with everything I have unless I made the decision I did. God is Good, he is Great! He truly knows where we need to be and puts us there. It may not make any sense at the time but he has a plan, and in the end it will work out.

Last spring, I helped another mom of a preschooler get a job at the school, like myself. Since then we have became friends and now I can honestly say she has become a best friend. I feel like I have known her all my life. I can trust her not to repeat things I tell her, i know she is always there for me and will always stand up for me. As i will do the same for her. I love her to death. i know she probably doesnt read this, (heck, I dont know if anyone does& thats cool, its my out)but I'm so thankful to have her in my life!

No comments: