Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lots going on this week!

The PTO president hat is cleaned and ready to go full blast this week!

Tomorrow, lots of hitting thrift stores looking for some costumes!

Tuesday, we have an Explorer Dome from Kidsenses visiting the upper grades and of course I will have to be on hand for that.

Wednesday, we will be decorating for our Variety Show. The teachers have lots of fun acts planned and lots of silliness and laughs! The theme is PG Bandstand, and I've been busy cutting out letters, looking for costumes, and making records to decorate with all weekend. This afternoon will also be dress rehersal as well!!

Thursday, will be shopping for the drinks and other foods we will need the night of.

Friday, SHOW time!!!! Curtains open at 7:00 and the rest of the day I will be running around with my head cut of, I'm sure!

No comments: