Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday..

Well this morning was a 2-hour delay! Whoop! Had a pretty little bit of snow fall yesterday & we got a much needed long weekend! But this morning brought Little C having a stomach bug. It seems so far that he's the only one.

I've been branching out on my blogs I have been following and reading and found a few local women with some wonderful blogs about their faith and their journeys with God. I find it so uplifting. I just wish we could all find more time to blog. Its a great stress relief and a way to keep others in touch with us. (speaking of which, I'm debating debuting my blog to some *gasp* family members). I really don't have anything super personal on here yet and so I think they might enjoying reading. Who knows.



I ran across my favorite most Bible verse the other day & it has been engraved in my mind ever since:




Philippians 2:13 “For God is working in you, giving you the desire to obey him and the power to do what pleases him.”
This verse really hits home to me. For so long, like 5 years now, i had no clue where I was supposed to be, what i was supposed to be doing and didn't know how to go about finding it. One day I was offered a wonderful, soon to be life changing job. I was asked to be the media center assistant at the elementary school my kids attend. I thought, shoot, anyone can shelve some books. Sounds like easy money to me & working around my kids schedule! Awesome! Right on!
Little did i know, I was going to fall in love with those little kids. They are so wonderful.
Well, my position ended with summer and I wasn't eligible due to lack of schooling to be re-hired. One of those quirky school system things. (Who knows) . But our principal found me something, but not before lots of stressing, praying, wondering and more stress!! She also encouraged me to pursue school. What?? This mom of two doesn't have time, much less trying to make a smidgen of money and take care of an awesome husband and house. No way! Well little did I know the perfect school for me landed in my lap. I had searched and searched for a school to do from home that was legitimate and accommodating to my schedule. I was ready to give up and out of the blue I was told to look at one. This was a Friday afternoon and classes started the following Tuesday. Girl, you better get your act together and hurry! Just when i was ready to lose faith, God put me where I was supposed to be! And I've never been happier.
Sure, school stresses me some and is very time consuming, but it will be well worth it in the end. He WILL put us where he wants us to be. We work for HIM and he has a plan for US!
Night, All!!

No comments: