Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Counting down till Spring Break!

The Variety Show was such a hit! We raised quite a bit of money and had a blast doing it. The Bandstand theme was quite cute and all the teachers put on quite a show! It was well worth the work!

The "theme" for this week seems to be doctors appointments. Carson has a dentist and eye doctor this week. My throat is very scratchy &I'm just hoping to doctor it myself for now.

I dont think I've blogged about it, but we are trying a new church & so far, We LOVE IT! The boys, Josh and I all do. So hopefully this is where we are meant to be. The preacher is wonderful as are the youth & childrens pastors. We really like the people- though we dont know 1/6th of them. LOL!



Friday starts Spring Break & I'm so ready for it. Don't really have much planned but ready to sleep late and catch up on some rest. I just hope the weather will be pretty. Its been rainy and dreary and so yucky. Im ready for warm days and sunshine!

Bryson has his very first baseball game for this year Tonight! I hope he does well. Well, Carson- we wont talk about his baseball experience right now. He's a hoot and just not into it right now. He'd rather blow kisses to mommy or play in the dirt. Its actually quite comical!

No comments: