Monday, July 27, 2009

Isnt it amazing??

Isnt it amazing to think back to a year ago. Where were you? What were you doing? Were you happy? Sad? Ready to give up? Who were your friends?

I sat in bed, unable to sleep last night..thinking of these things.

I am truly blessed. I thought of all the changes that have taken place in me in the last year.

**I had no clue what I wanted to do with my life, now I have 3 semesters of school behind me! And on the track to be a teacher.

** This time last summer I was lonely, I have very few friends I could call *friends*. Now I have met so many true friends. They are all such blessings to me and I am thankful for each of them.

**We found a great little house that we love. We were in a terrible rental situation and now we have somewhere that feels like home.

**We were without a church home. We found a wonderful match for us and love the people that go there, the music, the messages..all of it! It has inspired me to really grow in my Christian walk.

I am thankful for a wonderful loving husband, two awesome little boys who are quickly growing to be young men and for an amazing God who is more than I could ever deserve.

No comments: