Friday, July 24, 2009

Summertime...where the living is easy..

Boy, am I sad to see August quickly approaching. The boys & I have had such a wonderful summer so far. We havent gone on any fancy-schmancy vacations..we've just stayed around home. We go to the pool about every other day, we've been to the lake a few times and just enjoyed our time together. It's so nice. I dread the day when its not "cool" to hang out at home anymore..I love the age they are. Okay, so I better quit talking about this before I tear up..oh well..too late!


We went bowling with the kids from church this morning. It is so nice to go to a church that wants the kids and youth to blossom. So many churches here in the "bible belt" have an old school way & dont have many programs for the children. The boys love love love our church & It makes me so happy.

I've been looking around at some new recipe sites! Like this one founded by none other than The PIONEER WOMAN!!! She has the most yummy looking meals! (Yes, I love pictures of yummy meals!!) you should check her out for sure! You wont be sorry!


I probably wont be around much the next week, as I have a lovely class I must take. Should be fun!


Now I will leave you with some pictures from the past few weeks. The last two are from a cookout we had for my mom's surprise birthday party & the others are just poolside!!







No comments: