Thursday, April 2, 2009

God is Good!!

Many times, we are quick to think of things we need and/or want and not be thankful for the things God has given us. I'm thankful for so many things right now & Just wanted to post some. Some are little, some are huge.

First and foremost I'm thankful for the Awesome God we serve! Without him we would be nothing. I'm thankful for the opportunity to talk to him anytime I need. Prayer is such a wonderful thing.

Im thankful for an amazing husband. He is m best friend and the best daddy. I dont want to think where i'd be without him. I adore him!

Two wonderful children, they are the sunshine in my life. I love these two more than I ever thought I could love anyone. They are amazing and def a gift and a blessing.

An amazing family and inlaws. I couldnt ask for more! I have a wonderful mother who is always there for me and an awesome sister!

There is more, but one of my cranky blessings need me :) He is so cranky from the medicine the dentist gave him yesterday. Poor babe.

No comments: