Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun Filled Saturday

After a very stressful week, a fun filled Saturday was awesome!!

We had two ballgames, a nice lunch just me and my 3 boys, then game night and pizza at my moms. It was lots of fun. If you havent ever played Phase 10, you should! Just plan on playing for a couple of hours as the more players you have the longer the game can last.

We had a long-lost friend come join us..Mary! I love this girl..she is crazy and just fits right in with our sillyness!





Carson has his dental surgery Monday at 10:30, so if you could send some prayers our direction, it would be wonderful. He really doesnt have any clue what is going to happen, but I'm nervous of course. Antime Anesthesia is involved it makes me nervous. We have done it a few times now and i just hate it. My poor baby is always so cranky afterwards. So please remember us in prayers. Josh is going to go with us of course, so hopefully that will help Carson too.

No comments: