Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Today is Easter!!

I'm up early waiting on the boys to wake up and find their Easter baskets. Bryson has been wanting a "real" Bible. So off mom& I went to try to find one that wasnt a story book but written a bit easier for a 6 year old to read. Wasnt an eas task I tell you, but we did! I stuck it in his basket, so i cant wait to see if he gets excited.

One thing they arent going to like is the lack of candy, but oh well! With Carson's dental problem we just had, I'm not buying much candy around here anymore.

Well tomorrow is Back at School! i'm dreading it! But summer will be here quickly, I hope.

But for today, i'm going to enjoy it. We are heading to Rutherfordton after church to spend time with my favorite part of my family. I love my grandmother to death- she is the best thing in the world. She is so sweet and I just can talk to her about anything! Also will see my moms two brothers and all their families. I love this side of the family, the are so relaxed and laid back and we alwas have such a great time with them all. They adore my kids and spoil them rotten as well. I'm sure Carson will put on a show, he loves to entertain and make people laugh. :)

Well, I better get off and get busy..ironing, making banana pudding and all that fun stuff!

No comments: