Sunday, April 26, 2009

Skipping Spring..straight into Summer

The weather has been beautiful this weekend, but if its any indication of what to expect in July...its going to be HOT!!!

I have gotten so much accomplished today, but I'm bummed we missed church. Josh let me sleep in and it was sooooo nice! He is awesome!

I have a math test tomorrow, that I have to do AMAZInG on! I'm dreading it, and worried sick about it. I've did reviews for about 3 hours now.I hope it helps.

I'm going to go listen to Jerry's message from this morning and try to relax and rest good tonight & maybe I will do okay.

Speaking of accomplishing hard tasks, Congrats Tabitha on your 5k! Maybe I will get motivated now..LOL!


Friday is Kindergarten registration & I will be taking Mr Carson! I cant believe my baby is ready to be a big kindergartener. Time sure flies by.

No comments: