Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break

and its blowing snow.. Whats up with that? I'm not happy!

We went to the lake Sunday and I relaxed with a good book and B and hubby fished. Only caught one all day and so they werent happy. I came home looking like a lobster! That may be the only sun I get all Spring break, the way its looking.

What about those Heels?? Awesome arent they! I'm so glad to be a Tarheel!! <3


I decided since its a yucky day to pull the WiFit out. I have used it in 54 days. GASP! I also had gained 2.2 pounds. Yuck yuckyuck! So tomorrow starts a new healthy eating regime. ( I'm saying that instead of DIET). Not starting today, because I invited the inlaws over for dinner tonight and I'm sure I will stuff my face. :(

Hubby has a fire dept meeting tonight after dinner and I'm going to try to do some major homework. I'm almost finished with a few of my classes and they dont officially end till May! I'm proud of myself!

God is Good and he continues to bless our family daily!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Keep on blogging...I love it.. You're doing a great job...