Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Menu Plan

Sunday: Grilling Hamburgers, Squash & Zuccini, Baked Potatoes, corn on the cob

Monday: Spaghetti with Salad and garlic bread

Tuesday: Grilled chicken, roasted potatoes and steamed cabbage

Wednesday: BeefStew in the crockpot with potatoes and carrots, cornbread muffins and macaroni for the kids.

Thursday: Chicken Pot Pie, veggies (not sure what all yet).

Friday: Meatloaf, Mashed potatoes, Green Beans, Rolls


Overall I did okay at the store. I really wanted a pork loin but they only had huge sizes left and I didnt want to pay 13 dollars for one. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Sassy Girl said...

Can we come eat with your family this week? Great challenge idea & menu planning. I TRY to menu plan, but usually don't carry out throughout the entire week. I really need help on how to keep focused and with following through!!!