Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nothing to Say

Wow, those who know me in real life know that isn't possible.

Things on my mind:
1. Why people insist on smoking at the ball fields? Sitting in the bleachers puffing right away? Who cares about the newborn behind you or the family in front? Gee...

2. This economy! It stinks!It stinks!It stinks! Sick of the budget cuts going on in education & now not only worrying about my future career but even what kind of teachers are going to be left for my kids. Wonderful educators are losing their jobs. Its sad and it hits everywhere. Hubby's work is mandating pay cuts now. SIGH..

3. Is it summer yet? I can remember back when Memorial Day officially kicked off summer, yet its been here and gone & now we still have two weeks of school.

Off my soapbox now!:)


Prayer Requests:

My cousin just went through her first round of radiation to fight fight breast cancer. She is very young & has a MIRACLE baby who isn't even a year old! She has been through alot losing a beautiful baby boy two years ago & wasn't sure if her daughter was going to make it. She was born months early & survived weeks and weeks of NI CU and still has trouble with reflux and sleeping.

Teachers..everyone is in such an upset because we don't know who is coming back or not. Its awful not knowing. Just pray for them peace and calmness and to enjoy the summer & let God handle it. Its out of all of our control and he has a plan! And what a wonderful plan he has!

1 comment:

Iva Messy said...

your cousin is in my thoughts!