Sunday, May 17, 2009

Various Stuff

First, We are looking for a good couples devotion book. Not the Love Dare, but something we can do together. Any ideas?? I know AGH & her hubby were doing one, but I'm not sure of the name of it. Would love your input.


Second, Can you believe that its just a few weeks till school is out? Awesome! What are your kids doing during the summer? I need some ideas. I'm sure we will join the ruritan pool and we are planning a beach trip but I need some ideas!


We went to Rutherfordton again Saturday night. We seem to be going down quite a bit lately. I love it and the kids love it. We enjoy visiting with my grandmother and my aunt and uncle alot. They are so funny!

I never did post my Mother's Day recap so here goes! Basically, on the way to church we stopped at a gas station and my van preceeded to catch on fire. Not really sure what happened but it overheated days before and they think it got so hot it melted some coating off the wires.Byt anyways, so the van was totalled and it was quite an exciting day. Old fort FD came and saved the day by putting the fire out but it was already quite toasted.
I wound up finding a Grand cherokee and so far I love it! But I do miss my van, (though the hubby doesnt at all!!)

1 comment:

Heather Grindstaff said...

Hey girl! I was wondering what kind of devo you are looking for. I have one that we arent currently doing that is really short but good called "Night Light" by James Dobson. I will mail it to you if you are interested in borrowing it. Hope you have a great rest of the week.