Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Power of a Praying Parent

This was sent to me today & I really was blessed by it and wanted to share with all you parents.



Lord, May the beauty of Your Spirit be so evident in me that I will be a godly role model for my child. Give me the communication, teaching, and nurturing skills that I must have.

Grow me into being the kind of parent You want me to be and teach me how to pray and truly intercede for his/her/their life. You said in Your Word, "Whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive" (Matthew 21:22)

In Jesus' name I ask that You will increase my faith to believe for all the things You have put on my heart to pray for concerning this child.

Scripture.... Whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.
John 14:13-14

No comments: